ARLEX CAMPOS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the store These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the Arlex Campos Store website
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue using the Arlex Campos store website if you do not accept all the terms and conditions established on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Legal Notice and any or all of the Agreements: the Customer , You and Your </ strong > Refer to you, the person who accesses this website and accepts the terms and conditions of the Store. The Store, We, We and Our , refers to our Company. Party, Parties or Us , refers collectively to the Client and ourselves, or the Client or ourselves.
All the terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of the payment necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate way, either through formal meetings of a fixed duration, or by any other means, with the express purpose to know the Client’s needs with respect to the provision of the declared services / products of the Store, in accordance with and subject to the current law of Miami, Florida.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capital letters and / or, he / she or they, are considered interchangeable and therefore refer to the same.
Cookies are used in some areas of our site to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for people who visit it.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranty implied by law with respect to satisfactory quality, suitability for the purpose and / or use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this legal notice:
- Limits or excludes our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limits or excludes our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way not permitted by applicable law.
- It excludes any of our or your responsibilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability established in this Section and in other parts of this legal notice:
1. are subject to the previous paragraph; and
2. govern all liabilities arising under the liability release or in relation to the object of this liability release, including liabilities arising out of contract, tort (including negligence) and breach of legal duty.